Princess Mom!

Sunday, April 27, 2008


My mom gets to be a princess for the next few weeks! She underwent surgery last Wednesday and is in the process of recovering, easier said than done, I'm afraid! She's been instructed to rest and recuperate, which, as we all know, doesn't exactly fall into my mom's top 10 favorite things to do.....she's always going, going, going....but for now, she gets to be waited on and enjoy being Princess Mom.

It's our turn to take care of her, after decades that she's taken care of us when we're sick! Thanks Mom! :)

If you could send a few prayers up for my princess mom; for a speedy recovery with no complications, it would be greatly appreciated!

Being the wonderful, kind, generous, loving....(and don't forget humble!).....daughter that I am, I refrained from posting pics of my mom in the hospital. Being, her favorite daughter, I wouldn't want to make her upset! Hehe!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Favorite daughter? That's not what mom told me this morning after she realized that you broadcast her surgery to the entire world over the internet!! He he!! I believe her exact words were, "That darn Shelli!! Adrienne--you are the most perfect, loving daughter!! You are my favorite!!!!"

Anonymous said...

I always thought I was the favorite, even though I am her sister, I never grew up... tee hee, Pat

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well I'm the father to her most favorite grandson, so I guess that makes ME the favorite!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, well I'm... ah, crap. I got nothin'.