POP! goes the belly!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I don't usually feel inclined to post pics of my body (which is super-hot at the present time) online, but I have had a few requests of friends wanting to see the growing tummy. I only started taking pics the last few weeks. However, it is within the last few weeks that I have "popped" perse.
What a fun adventure this has been! Our little baby has become very active, especially at nighttime! He's got some pretty sweet taebo skills, which he reminds me of almost hourly! I thank God for this little guy growing inside of me, and look forward to the rest of my baby-cookin', and finally getting to meet him in February!


22 Weeks



23 Weeks


24 Weeks






8 comments:

jen said...

you're adorable!!

The Adams Family said...

I love the belly pictures, you are so cute.

Beki said...

Nice! You are so cute pregnant!

Anonymous said...

You look great!

allegri said...

I sure as heck hope that I look as adorable when I have a little "screaming bambino" growing inside of me!!! :)

Danielle said...

Ok well, I guess my post didn't make it on here I said, WHOA! I love Shellis Belly. You look so cute with your baby pooch but I am jealous you still don't have a booty!

Beki said...

I know.. I wish I could say we've had anyone over, but we haven't! Not even our parents for dinner! You are welcome to stop by anytime!! I'm sorry. We are STILL not done with lights and some other things so I think I'm holding back a little...But soon! We will be done soon! Then we'll have a party :)

Barlow Fam said...

You look so cute prego!!! I love your blog it is so cute!