Rock Your mullet off!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I must say, I have never seen someone pull off a mullet so well as Kelly! Maybe it's the honky-tonk in me, or maybe because I'm a product of the '80's, but Kelly's mullet this weekend only stimulated by gag reflex twice!
We went to our church's Halloween party on friday for the 20-30 yr old couples. We had fun, and enjoyed dressing up 80's rock style, for which we were awarded "Coolest Costume"! The highlight of the evening, however, was when Kelly rocked so hard that he actually rocked his mullet OFF....I'm not sure that that's something to be proud or embarassed about, but nevertheless, it's a title that not many people can claim! We hope you all had a safe and happy Halloween!















1 comments:

allegri said...

LOL, the mullet only effected your gag reflex twice?!! I am AMAZED.... It hit mine about ten.... haha