2 Month Update

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our baby is 2 months old! These last 10 weeks have been such a journey, and I am constantly learning and growing as a mom. Noah has already flown by major milestones...he smiles at the sight of Kelly or me, giggles at funny noises that we make, and coos in delight. He is batting at his little toy mobile, and can hold small balls in his hand. What an incredible joy and privelege it is to have this little boy in our lives, and to call him my son. I am so thankful for my new role as a mom. Despite the incredibly exhausting days and nights that accompany parenthood, my soul is completely invested in this little being we call Noah. My heart submits daily to a love that exists purely because he does. There's just nothing else like it.
2 Month Stats:
Weight: 13 lbs. 5 oz. (86th percentile)
Height: 25.7 inches (99th percentile)
Head Circumference: 16.2 inches (86th percentile)


Noah and me on our first Mothers Day!



4 comments:

Heather said...

I know you are probably exhausted, but hold him and enjoy him as much as you can! It goes by way too fast...

I was missing my kids being infants yesterday as I held little sleeping Noah - there is nothing more precious than that!

Barlow Fam said...

You look great, and your little guy is getting so so big!!!! It truly is a blessing to have children and to be a Mom, I sure hope you had a wonderful mothers day!!!

Aunt Pat said...

good looking! the both of you! :)

Beki said...

both of you are BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't believe it's been 2 months! Congrats!